«Sorbtsionnye i Khromatograficheskie Protsessy»
Five-Year Impact Factor (RSCI 2018) 0.459
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The journal "Sorbtsionnye i Khromatograficheskie Protsessy" has been published since 2000 with periodicity 6 issues per year and is the successor to the book "Theory and Practice of Sorption Processes."
The journal publishes papers on the following topics:
- Molecular, dimensional, cluster structure of natural and synthetic sorbents, carriers, ion exchange media, ion-exchange membrane and granular materials.
- Synthesis, modification, change in the properties of sorbents during their operation.
- Devices and new research methods of chromatographic, ion-exchange and membrane materials.
- Thermodynamics, kinetics and dynamics of sorption, ion exchange, membrane processes.
- Kinetics and mechanism of formation of ion-exchange films, surfaces, heterostructures.
- Electrochemical processes in natural and synthetic membranes.
- Reagent-free and resource-saving regeneration processes for ion exchange materials.
- Simulation of sorption, ion exchange and membrane processes.
- The use of ion exchange, sorption and membrane technologies in industry, environmental protection, medicine, pharmaceutics, forensics, selective detection.
- Chromatography methods for separation and analysis.
All materials are to be tested using "ANTIPLAGIAT" system and passed review process (anonymous). The main attention is drawn to original papers covering the important completed investigations. The materials which repeat earlier published data are not admitted. Along (Equally) with original scientific papers the journal accepts the reviews prepared according to the request of Editorial Board as well as short communications (brief reports) (no more than 4 pages).
“Sorbtsionnye i Khromatograficheskie Protsessy” is an international journal encouraging papers in English from researchers in the field all over the world.
THE POLICY OF OPEN ACCESS. LICENSING. The journal follows the "Platinum" model of full open access to publications under the terms of CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives) license (refer to www.creativecommons.ru). According to the terms of licensing, it is possible to download published materials and share them with other people only if authorship is indicated, change and use for commercial purposes is excluded. The selected type of licensing provides free public access to the articles on the journal website http://www.sorpchrom.vsu.ru, as well as on the website of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU: https://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=8782.
AUDIENCE: Scientists and researchers, process engineers, higher school teachers, postgraduates and students.
AUTHORS: Leading scientists and university professors from Russia and abroad, researchers from research institutions, postgraduate students.
The journal «Sorbtsionnye i Khromatograficheskie Protsessy» is delivered by the subscription in advance solely. It is not sold by retail. The subscription is carried out in any post office in Russia by the Unified Catalog "Russian Press", 80571 index.
The journal is included in the List of Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) on a platform Web of Science
The journal is included in the List of Russian Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals which publish basic results of dissertations submitted for the degrees of Candidate and Doctor of Sciences (as per Russian classification of graduate degrees), 2011 edition. (as per 29.02.2016) http://vak.ed.gov.ru/87
The journal is included in the International database Chemical Abstracts
The journal is included in the List of Russian Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals which publish basic results of dissertations submitted for the degrees of Candidate and Doctor of Sciences (as per Russian classification of graduate degrees), 2011 edition.
The journal is registered at the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor). Registration certificate number is ПИ № ФС77-28319 from 15.06.2007.
Voronezh State University
Department of Chemistry
University sq. 1, app. 443, Voronezh, 394018
Phone: +7 (473) 2208932